Sending volunteer groups from Taiwan to east Africa has been one of the long-term operations of Step30. Over the past few years, we have led 427 volunteers to walk into East Africa, visited over 100 families in villages, held jigger treatment for children, cared for orphanages and schools, and learned from African mama's what everyday life is like in the village.
- How to understand underdeveloped areas?
- What can I do besides donating goods to help rural areas of Africa?
- How can I break out of my daily routine and experience a new way of living?
- Bring material blessings to Africa.
- Care for the needs of remote villages.
- Challenging ourselves to step out of our comfort zone.
- Humbly learning with the locals.
outreaches to rural families
patients assisted in jigger treatment