We welcome you to participate in the change in various ways, and share this activity to your circle of friends through social networking,
And every penny of money and resources you donate will have a profound impact on the people in the poorest areas.
Green Life Farming
In rural East Africa, the majority of the population are farmers, the food supply is sufficient, however, children are often malnourished due to a lack of food diversity. Green Life Farming project offers farming skills and knowledge to rural farmers, educating them on how to plant nutrient rich plants and vegetables, allowing them to thrive on nutritional diets throughout the year. At the same time, this project can also serve as a farming demonstration centre for teaching and training purposes. We all look forward to seeing long lasting transformation.
- Lack of food diversity cause hunger and malnutrition.
- Farmers lack resources to improve farming skills and knowledge.
- Operate with the natural process of hens-lay-eggs and eggs-bear- chicks.
- Increase food diversity to thrive on nutritional diets
- Help the residents to achieve self sufficiency and economic sustainability.