Vessel of Hope
The dilapidated school buildings reveal the lack of educational resources in rural East Africa. Classrooms are either built with thin metal sheets or framed by branches and plastered with mud. In some cases, they don't even have school buildings. All teachers can do is teach under the trees.
In addition to transforming the unloaded, empty containers into classrooms, the Container School Project structures are also built with locally-made bricks. In this way, we provide a safe and secure environment for pupils to study, creating a better tomorrow together.
- Classroom structures are fragile and easily collapse.
- Children lack learning materials.
- Transform the containers into classrooms.
- Build brick classrooms with local-made bricks.
- Provide equipment and materials for learning.