Water is essential for all of us to maintain body function, and it is a crucial part of our everyday lives. Without water, we cannot survive. People living below the poverty line in rural Africa share untreated water with animals, Creating an even higher risk of contracting diseases. Millions of children's lives are in danger. Many health centres in rural areas are also incapable of providing comprehensive medical care without clean water.
- Diseases such as dysentery and cholera are caused by unclean water.
- People need to walk long distances to fetch water.
- Dig wells to provide clean water.
- Increase children's opportunities to receive education by saving their time.
- Gather community consensus through the well.
beneficiaries of clean water