We welcome you to participate in the change in various ways, and share this activity to your circle of friends through social networking,
And every penny of money and resources you donate will have a profound impact on the people in the poorest areas.
Water is essential for all of us to maintain body function, and it is a crucial part of our everyday lives. Without water, we cannot survive. People living below the poverty line in rural Africa share untreated water with animals, thus creating high risks of contracting diseases. As a result, millions of children's lives are threatened. Many health centers in rural areas are also incapable of providing comprehensive medical care without clean water.
- Diseases such as diarrhea and cholera are caused by unclean water.
- People need to walk long distances to fetch water.
- Dig wells to provide clean water.
- Increase children's opportunities to receive education by saving their time.
- Garner consensus of community through the well.